In this post I will post a comment made yesterday by a neighbor and my local amateur in facebbok, of course, with your permission and consent. The beauty of this event, and especially what makes it great, is that here we can all give our opinion, the world of bullfighting world is a plural and open to everyone, for all his criticism, whether constructive or not . Specifically in this written down here I leave and written by "Sara Macías Clavijo," very few words speaks volumes. I have seen fit to publish it on my blog and of course with the permission of the author who writes because he says the truth as a big temple, truth that I and many more fans we fully share. This publishing this woman and amateur, is nothing to tell the whole truth about what she thinks of how he is acting lately fans of the bullring of Las Ventas. We think many fans in the square only bullfighters preferred host and that in some way they are driven by the masses ... Madrid, is ceasing to be the number one place in the world!, What's happening with old fans of this place called world number one?, here it is written leaves our amateur Sara:
Sara Macías Clavijo. Almost in tears writing this, for a moment I will stop being Perera and I'm just going to be keen, if amateur. That person who was 3 years ago, before I met this TORERAZO.
May 19 Today I am very frustrated and very disappointed. Madrid, the only place they consider fair first, let me down.
second bull of the afternoon, ugly, bad, and very smart catch the torero Miguel Ángel Perera, flip it and have about 10 seconds between its horns. That alone is scary truth "? Well, this bullfighter of which I speak
has nothing better to do than risk their lives, stand up and make a FAENON, yes yes, that why you say Manzanares released yesterday by the Great Gate of bullfighters or infinities .... Well .... only receives a standing ovation If gentlemen a standing ovation, a bullfighter is reborn, and only a miserable cheers ....! Well here is the thing no noo. Comes the fifth and the torero is sheathed Levi's, for his satchel was cracked from point to point, and more than a FAENON a bull could not get anything more than pithing. And yet this public so exquisite Madrid PI-TA, yeah yeah I said it, PI-TA .... And as you will understand it was empty.
I'm not an expert, or journalist, I'm just an amateur. But I'm not the only one who believes this, all media. Just say that Twitter is full of disappointments and support and the issue number 1 of this medium is # perera.
Now I turn to put in my paper, a Perera and I say what I put in a few minutes ago Burladero.com
"Perera triumph and street many mouths, and make it big. Then I will feel satisfied of not only being a fan of the best bullfighters of history, but that Spain actually see the true reality "
It is signed Sarah, one of Perera head to toe .... Thanks
0 comments:
Post a Comment